Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
THIS AGREEMENT DESCRIBES YOUR RIGHTS AND RESPONSIBILITIES.
Material on this site is available for use for current LessonSnips members and their students use only, and may not be reproduced for any other use.
Sharing of ids and passwords is strictly prohibited.
As part of your membership, your license to use the material on LessonSnips is for all classes and students taught by the member only. If your membership to LessonSnips is terminated for any reason, you may no longer use any LessonSnips worksheets, lesson plans, or any other material. In addition, you will erase and/or destroy any material from LessonSnips that is in your possession.
You may not distribute material on LessonSnips to others, except for your direct students, without the written consent of LessonSnips.
All articles and/or links on LessonSnips are the opinions and views of the respective author, for informational purposes only, and should not be considered advice of LessonSnips
1. Scope of Agreement: Under this Agreement ("Agreement"), LessonSnips furnishes information transfer and services (the "Service") to registered subscribers or authorized users ("you", "your" or "subscriber"). By selecting that you agree to these terms and conditions when registering or if you use the Service, you agree to be bound by this Agreement. The term "use" means the use and availability of, access to, transmission to or from or any exchange of information or communication in connection with or arising from the Service. This entire agreement between you and us, supersedes prior agreements regarding its subject matter. Whenever new products or services become available, your use of them will be under this Agreement unless we notify you otherwise. You must comply with any additional terms which apply to third-party content, software or other services. We may change this Agreement at any time as we desire. When the terms are changed, notice of the change(s) will be posted on our website or sent to you via electronic mail. Additionally, the new version of the Agreement will be posted on our web site for your review. By continuing to use the Service, you agree to be bound by the changes in the new version of the Agreement. If any change is not acceptable, you may terminate your subscription as described below.
2. Scope of Service: All contents of the Service are provided for information purposes only. You agree that the Service should not be interpreted as investment advice, as an endorsement of any security, or as an offer to buy or sell any security, or an offer to receive cash or any other form of compensation. We are not a registered broker-dealer, or financial advisor. We do not provide personal investment advice. We are a publicly available service that provides general, disinterested information. Remarks and data comprising the Service are for informational purposes only and are provided without warranty of any kind. In no event will we be liable for any direct, indirect, consequential, or incidental damages arising out of any decision made or action taken by you in reliance on the Service, whether or not caused in whole or part by our negligence. All information provided by the Service is obtained from sources believed to be accurate and reliable. However, due to the number of sources from which information on the Service is obtained, and the inherent hazards of electronic distribution, there may be delays, omissions, or inaccuracies in such information. WE DO NOT WARRANT THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CURRENTNESS, MERCHANTABILITY, OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OF THE INFORMATION AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SERVICE.
3. Subscription Information: You will provide us with accurate and complete registration information and advise us promptly of any changes. If you do not, you will be in breach of this Agreement allowing us to immediately terminate your subscription and use of the Service. When you register, you may receive a user name and password which we may assign or allow you to select. You may not select a user name which violates anyone's rights or one, in our sole discretion, we consider offensive, improper or inappropriate. If you do, we can modify or delete it. Membership subscriptions are non-refundable, and memberships remain active until canceled by direct verified request of the member. Members are responsible for an annual recurring membership subscription, unless the membership is canceled prior to the membership renewal date, and the membership is not used after that date.
4. Copyright and Limitations on Use: The Service is the property of LessonSnips and may only be displayed, formatted and printed for your personal, non-commercial use. You agree not to reproduce, distribute, sell, publish, broadcast, or circulate any information, charts, or drawings received through the Service to anyone without our prior written consent. You may not post any content from the Service to news groups, mail lists or electronic bulletin boards, without our prior written consent.
5. Copying and/or electronic transmission of any content of the Service is a violation of copyright law. All information sent to LessonSnips becomes our property. All information can be used at our discretion. You also agree that you will not give out log-ins and/or passwords to other users. We reserve the right to cancel any subscription, without refund, if we discover that a subscription account is being used by more than one person, or if a log-in/password is given to another person. Our data base will notify us immediately and your privileges will be denied. We also reserve the right to cancel any membership solely on our discretion.
6. Failure to Access Service: You agree that we are not responsible for your inability to log-on to the Service, either because of poor Internet connections, incorrect typing of log-ins or passwords, and/or browser incompatibility. We will make every effort to ensure that our servers remain operational with adequate performance and response time. However, there may be times when our servers are down or response time is slow due to power outages, network problems, regular maintenance, or high traffic volumes. You agree that neither we, nor our suppliers, are responsible or liable, for any loss or damage caused by your inability to use or access the Service, whether or not caused in whole or part by our negligence.
7. Indemnification; Governing Law; Jurisdiction: You agree to defend, indemnify, and hold us, our employees, and other representatives harmless from and against all liabilities, damages, claims, actions, costs, expenses (including attorneys fees), in connection with or arising from your breach of this Agreement. This Agreement is personal to you, and you may not assign your rights or obligations to anyone. If any provision of this Agreement is invalid or unenforceable under applicable law, the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect. This Agreement shall be deemed to have been made in the State of California, and shall be governed by the laws of the State of California, exclusive of its rules governing choice of law and conflict of laws. You agree to the above terms and conditions.
8. Disclaimer for External Links: The appearance of external hyper links or advertising (banner ads, etc.) does not constitute endorsement by LessonSnips or its affiliates. We are not responsible for the content of external sites, and if you provide personal information to them, you so so at your risk. No representation or guarantee can be made as to the correctness or suitability of that information or any linked information presented, referenced, or implied.