Electricity and Circuits
About the Electricity and Circuits Lesson
This is a lesson about electricity, conductivity, and electric circuits.
• to teach students how electricity is created;
• to teach students about basic atomic particles;
• to show how electrons play a role in creating electricity;
• to teach students about circuits and conductivity;
• to test students understanding of electricity and circuits.
When ancient men saw lightening strike, they probably thought the gods were angry. Without understanding the scientific explanation behind electricity, it?s easy to mistake lightening and static electricity for some magical power. As the human species developed, people began to question this powerful force of nature. They wanted to understand what caused the power they were seeing, and even wondered if they could someday use it for themselves.